The Yahoo email service is one of the best emailing platforms across the globe. It is used by more than tons of people across the globe for both personal and professional use.
The email service offers tons of exclusive features and filters along with an amazing user interface to go with which captivates the users. Even though the email service has many perks, it also has a few problems that cause severe inconvenience to the users in times of desperate needs.
In today’s blog, we will be discussing the solution to the Yahoo sign-in problems.
Steps to fix Yahoo mail not working
- You need to make sure that you have an active internet connection before you try to log in. You may not be able to proceed with the login if you do not have a strong internet connection.
- You will need to make sure of the fact that the servers of the email service are not down before you try to access your mail account. You can check the status of the server by visiting the down detector website. If the site is down, you will have to wait for a bit.
- It is quite often seen that people enter the wrong login details and are unable to access their mail account. It is one of the most common reasons for this error. You need to make sure that you enter the login details correctly and if you don't remember your mail password, then you can change the Yahoo mail password just by visiting the sign-in helper page.
- If by any chance you seem some suspicious activity or an email that you did not send, it may be possible that the account has been hacked by someone and the only way that you can get your account back is if you try to reset your password using the recovery information of your mail account.
- Sometimes the account may get blocked due to several incorrect attempts by the user. The platform may unlock the account in about 12 hours.
For more info, you may contact the Yahoo help center.