If you want to set up your AT&T email account in MS Outlook—a unified email program because your AT&T login not working properly when you tried to open the same from the www.att.net then, you can do so easily by following the below-mentioned configuration steps:
In order to configure the AT&T email account in Outlook, you need to first launch MS Outlook on your PC.
Then, go to its ‘File’ section and click on the same to further select ‘Add account’ from the drop-down list.
Under it, choose ‘Manual setup or additional server types’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button to open the ‘Choose Service Page.’
From the same, click on the ‘Internet E-mail’ option and the ‘Next’ button to enter your ‘Email address and Name’ in the ‘User Information’ section.
After that, select the option of ‘Account Type’ and choose ‘IMAP’ to fill the following
- Incoming E-mail Server: imap.mail.att.net
- Incoming Port: 993
- Outgoing Email Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Outgoing Port: 465
- Encrypted Connection: SSL
- Authentication: Yes
- Then, move on to the next step to complete the ‘Logon Information’ column with your ‘Email address and Password’ details.
- To end the configuration process, click on the ‘OK,’ ‘Next’, and ‘Finish’ button.
That’s it! This way you can set up your AT&T email account in Microsoft Outlook Express properly by using IMAP server settings.
Read More: How to Set up AT&T Email in Outlook?